You’ve given your dog pretty paws with a pedicure and even helped his circulation with a massage from time to time. But pampering your pooch has now reached whole new level with Surprise My Pet, an indulging box of toys, goodies and treats designed especially for your little fur friend and delivered monthly right to your front door. Here are 10 reasons why you should sign up for a plan right away!
10. Shipping in the United States is a flat rate of $5. Not many companies offer this low of a price on shipping, but not Surprise My Pet. Even the packages for the large dogs are only $5.
9. It’s cheaper and simpler than taking your furry friend to a doggie day spa or dog park for some fun and something different to do.
8. Your pup gets a new costume and four to six dog-related toys, chews and treats each month. And it also comes with a card that describes and gives the retail prices of each item in the box so you know exactly what you’re getting. There’s nothing cuter than a pup all decked out in a crazy costume, right?
7. All the Surprise My Pet treats are sourced in the United States and Canada with the chews coming from the United States, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
6. You can forget about standing in long lines at the pet store to purchase some of these exact items. You have much better things to do with you and your pup’s time than wait in line.
5. Does your pooch have allergy issues? No problem! Surprise My Pet will try to accommodate your pet if you let them know in advance.
4. Surprise My Pet offers a “Paw for Paw” guarantee. If you or your pet doesn’t like one of the treats or toys that were sent, then let the company know, and they will send you a replacement item the following month for free.
3. There are three plans from which to choose: Monthly, quarterly and yearly subscriptions are available with boxes starting at around $19 for those who choose the annual pricing plan.
2. Surprise My Pet works with some of the best animal charities around: Animal Rescue Foundation, New Beginnings Animal Shelter and Friends of Animals because it’s good to give back. It’s as simple as that.
1. You want to do this because you love your little fur friend like no other and would do anything in the world to make him happy!