A very popular breed of dog is the wondrous French Bulldog, here are some basic tips to training the cute little rascals.
1. The first few weeks that you have your pet be sure to teach him where his food and water is located. Set a place in your home where you will feed him and make sure that it will be the only spot and feed him 3 times a day as standard.
2. This may sound obvious but it is a vital necessity that many owners ignore. French Bulldogs can be easy to train but like all breeds the quicker you get start training the quicker they will learn. So teach you dog simple things like where to do potty straight away.
3. Another great tip for French bulldog training is to use the right words when correcting or praising them. If ever your dog does something bad, immediately correct him and make sure you sound like a boss.
4. If your dog obeys you or just did something nice, praise him. Dogs love to be praised and if you do, they will always behave knowing that you like it. Say “Good dog” or “Yay” for praising. Make sure to sound gentle and grateful when saying those words. Sound like you really are pleased with what they did.
5. If you have a crate for your French bulldog, you need to train him how to stay in it. Put all the things he will need in the crate. Give him a comfortable blanket, a ready water to drink and some toys.